1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Update by user May 07, 2017

Not resolved they keep call wanting access to my PC. I tell them to mail me a money order for refund the have my name and address.

Then just leave me alone is all I ask refund and leave me alone. I had to reinstall windows.......

Update by user Apr 09, 2017

they call me once a week for toll free number and say they want to give a refund 149.00. I tell them no credit card # and I am not going online for whatever. I said you have my name and address so If you want to refund me for messing up my computer......Mail me a money order or bank check

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2017

Was contacted some representing IObit PC repair. They wanted access to my computer to fix it.

Register errors and what not. I felt uncomfortable with there access to my PC. That I switched all my accounts and put life lock on high alert. I installed new hard drives and fresh copy of windows.

Premium technical support available 24/7 1- 877-958-7560 They still calls me every telling me they want to refund me..I don't know why, They want credit card number since, I closed accounts I had at that time. I tell them to mail me a check or Money order.

If not leave me alone .Did anyone else receive a call from them or know who they are ? jjjjandy

Product or Service Mentioned: Iobit Technical Support.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: There trch servive is a scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2017.

Comments

IObit

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Customer Services.

The number 1-877-958-7560 you mentioned is from Tech Live Connect. We've ended cooperation with them in July 2016.

And had removed all their numbers from IObit.com on July 29, 2016.

And you mentioned that you still receiving calls from them and tell you about the refund, please DO NOT trust, nor provide any private information.

For now, we don't provide phone services.

And we are looking for a new partner. For further question, please feel free to let us know via email.

Thank you for your support.