5.0
Style and Design
Usability

This program is complete SCAM,after scanning it will find multiple outdated drivers no matter what run it first time on your fresh installed window 10 and update all your drivers from manufacturers websites and run this program I guarantee it finds a bunch of those drivers as "severely outdated" I tested this out myself to find out for sure.A new driver was released for my gpu and the amd settings interface both of which the driver booster found but even after I clicked update to update my drivers it acted as though it downloaded and installed the drivers screen flickered and everything like it does when u update display drivers,so just to test it out I opened crimson clicked on check for updates on that and it found the drivers not only did it find them but told me that version was not yet installed on the cpu even though I just ran driver booster 3 and it said it did download and install that driver.This is supposed to be the paid service "don't worry I'm not dumb enough to actually buy it" but to any novice cpu user I can see why u would be caught up by this.DO NOT trust Iobit products they DO NOT work no matter if you pay for it or not..after all the rules and regulations that are put on the consumers to follow the rules and not "pirate software or games" yet they allow companies like this operate and there is a million of em like it.The hypocrisy is frankly shocking.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being scammed and attempt at scamming me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of iobit drive booster optimization software. Iobit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iobit drive booster optimization software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Iobit. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Norton Antivirus.

Had an Experience with Iobit?

Comments

IObit
#1241920

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Customer Service.

We are working on enlarge the database of Driver Booster. About the problem you've encountered, could you please contact us via support @ iobit.com (Delete the space when you use this email), so we can investigate it further? We will reply you in 24 hours.

Thank you for your support.