My friend is someone who really only uses his computer for games and had accidentally downloaded the Iobit Drive Booster and it caused the computer to be so slow that I cannot even uninstall the damned thing!! He really did not know better and the driver came up onto his computer as a pop-up when it was being a bit slow.

It would appear that he'd installed the Uninstaller application months before that could be why he was having problems before it became this bad. Sadly, the reason why I've been helping him is that he cannot afford a repairman to do it (120 $ up front just to look at it). I suggest that you NEVER download something that just pops up randomly, even if it says it's from Microsoft.

ALWAYS download applications that you yourself pick out and from some research, I've heard that the main computer drivers do not need to be updated anyways. So BEWARE OF IOBIT!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Iobit Driver Booster Driver Updater.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

IObit

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Customer Service.

Could you please contact us via support@iobit.com and tell us more about the problem you or your friend met? So we can further investigate and help solve it.

We will reply in 24 hours.

Thank you for your support.