July 20, 2017 Avangate B.V.$29.99 July 26, 2017 Avangate B.V.

$21.98 Both of these payments were for my Advance System Care 10.4 Avangate automatically took a payment from my Pay Pal account on July 20th. Apparently they did not notify your company. On July 26th you shut down my software and notified me my subscription had expired. I did not know Avangate B.V.

had taken money for my subscription so I went up on line to subscribe and found your special. I authorized Pay Pal to make a payment of $21.98. Well looks like I've paid twice for the same software. I wrote Avangate an Email asking for a refund.

Could your office get in touch with them.

To settle this I would consider a 2-year subscription expiring in 2019.Thank you Hugh Bryant nosmo2133@suddenlink.net

Review about: Iobit Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

IObit

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Customer Services.

Thank you for purchasing our products.

Avangate is the authorized vendor of IObit products.It is very safe after our repeated authentication.

Based on the records, your order was automatically renewed on July 20.

2017. The option for automatic renewal was presented on the order page when you initially purchased Advanced SystemCare last year. When you placed that order, this option was left enabled; consequently, your license was renewed automatically this year.

We've cancelled the auto-renew feature of your orders. And we've merged your two codes.

So now, you code for Advanced SystemCare is valid until July 26, 2019.

And we also sent an email to you, please kindly check.Best Regards, IObit Team