Update by user Sep 27

If I could edit the title it would read very hard to cancel.

Update by user Sep 27

Coda: After a couple days of trying, it finally worked for me. So I will update if the refund actually comes through.

I still advise people to stay away. If I paid my usual hourly wage for the time spent trying to get the refund, I would have lost money working on the refund.

Original review posted by user Sep 27

I received an autobill for 2 1/2 times what I had paid the previous years, this was before the renewal date. I repeatedly tried to cancel - the account web page was very effective and worked well in providing counter offers (extend another year for free) but suddenly and consistently was not working when I tried to process an cancelation.

The adware that comes with Advanced System Care is intolerable and the program has become unweildly.

I advise all to stay away.

The program has been causing far more in the way of annoyances and inconveniences than it prevents.

My guess is that in making it impossible to get a refund through their site, they are hoping you will give up and go away. My solution: Cancel the Credit Card Charge and clean my computer of all traces of anything from their company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro Optimization Software.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 27.

Comments

IObit

Dear Customer, This is IObit Support Team. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact us via support@iobit.com, or the Feedback in the programs.

We will always reply in 24 -48 hours. Thank you for your support.